Arch-Mage is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel and has 4 Bonuses.
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(3 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(5 items) When you deal damage with a fully-charged Restoration Heavy Attacks, increases your Magicka Recovery by 506 for 10s.
Arch-Mage Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Arch-Mage Set Location
- Arch-Mage Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Cropsford Elite Gear Vendor
- Arch-Mage Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Rewards of the Worthy (Armor only)
- Arch-Mage Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - As a reward from Cropsford Reward Container
Arch-Mage Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has a Weapon of each type.
- This Set is bind-on-equip
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Arch-Mage Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If you wanna buy this set from the vendor - you can find it in "offence sets"
THIS Set is absolutely recommended if you are playing Cyrodiil-PvP without champion points! You cannot play Cyrodiil-PvP well without this sustain boost.
Does the Magicka gain apply on all weapons fully-charged Heavy Attacks?
ive spent so much ap trying to get a resto staff does it drop? or no?
You can get swords/bows now to from vendors...Bought 6 containers got a shield, dagger, bow, mace, shoes and amulet...
Where would you get the set now? They've changed a lot of the pvp boxes that you can buy, and I'm not sure if you get it from the Elite Gear Vendor boxes now or from the Clothier still.
What does it mean containers from pvp vendors how do I pick it up