Robes of Destruction Mastery is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Altmer
Bind on Equip
Robes of Destruction
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) While you have a Destruction Staff equipped, your Max Magicka is increased by 2840.
Robes of Destruction Mastery Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Robes of Destruction Mastery Set Location
Robes of Destruction Mastery Set drops in the Dragonstar Arena. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Robes of Destruction Mastery Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set is bind-on-equip
- As of the Murkmire Update in October/November of 2018 this Set no longer drops any weapons but Destruction Staffs.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Robes of Destruction Mastery Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
5th piece brought down to 2400 from 2521.
the Staves can be any lmfao
I have a Frost staff of mastery Destruction with Defending and another sharpened
Only found a *****ing charged staff so far >_>
What are the traits?