Spinner's Garments is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Wood Elf
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(4 items) Adds 129 Spell and Weapon Damage
(5 items) Adds 3460 Spell Penetration
Spinner's Garments Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Spinner's Garments Set Location
- Spinner's Garments Set can be acquired in Malabal Tor.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Spinner's Garments Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- As of Update 15 - Horns of the Reach: Spell Penetration reduced from 4000 to 3450
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Spinner's Garments Unique Set Pieces
Spinner's Fractured Femur
- Type: Lightning Staff
- Dropped by: Bone Grappler, Bone Grappler's Nest, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments: Charged Weapon
- Traits: Infused
Spinner's Sea Tamer's Torc
- Type: Necklace
- Dropped by: Talatta the Lustrous, Jagged Grotto, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments: Magicka Recovery
- Traits: Arcane
- Type: Maul
- Dropped by: Skullbreaker, Windshriek Strand, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments:Charged Weapon
- Traits: Powered
Spinner's Sapstung Helmet
- Type: Hat
- Dropped by: Blackvine Strangler, Black Vine Ruins, Malabal Tor
- Enchantments:Maximum Magicka
- Traits: Infused
Spinner's Garments Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
anything but proc sets I say
What about shields?
Beeing nerfed, but still good. Spinners > Netch > Julianos.
Can we buy gold or purple Spinner’s necklace? I checked in almost every traders possible but can’t find one anywhere. Thx for response
Nerf! Now its 3.2k penetration!
Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
Should be Dark anchor "has" a 100%
to drop a ring "from" the zone
Hands down, this is best PvP magical set, but not for PvE
Can you really notice that fifth piece bonus?
Tallatas the lustrous doesnt drop anything