Draugr's Rest is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor Set that is part of the Horns of the Reach DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Light Armor - Dreadhorn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
(5 items) When you deal damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you create a circle of consecrated ground that heals you and your allies within 5 meters for 5,550 Health over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
Draugr’s Rest Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Draugr’s Rest Set Location
- Draugr’s Rest Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Falkreath Hold dungeon. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Requires Horns of the Reach DLC to obtain
Draugr’s Rest Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Draugr’s Rest Set Pieces
Would this proc Bogdan's? That would be pretty sweet if so.
Excellent for keeping the tank up, especially in trials where the main healer is designated for the main tank. Use in tandem with a perfected CR set or a resource set.
Set would be good if heal was at your location and not the enemy
Is there named jewelry for this?