Light Armor - Dreadhorn
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Done
(5 items) When you deal damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you create a circle of consecrated ground that heals you and your allies within 5 meters for 19,404 Health over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Maximum Magicka or Stamina.
Draugr’s Rest Set Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Horns of the Reach
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Hard
Draugr’s Rest Set Location
- Draugr’s Rest Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Falkreath Hold dungeon. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Requires Horns of the Reach DLC to obtain
Draugr’s Rest Set Notes
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Draugr’s Rest Set Pieces