Beekeeper's Gear is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Heavy Armor - Khajiit
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) Adds 900 Health Recovery
Beekeeper's Gear Set Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Beekeeper's Gear Set Location
- Beekeeper's Gear Set is an overland set that drops in Greenshade.
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Beekeeper's Gear Unique Set Pieces
Jahla's Shield of the Beekeeper
- Type: Shield
- Dropped by: Jahlasri, Maormer Camp, Greenshade
- Enchantments: Maximum Health
- Traits: Divines
Storm Staff of the Beekeeper
- Type: Lightning Staff
- Dropped by: Zymel Etitan, Pelda Tarn, Greenshade
- Enchantments: Frozen Weapon
- Traits: Powered
Beasthunter's Pauldrons of the Beekeeper
- Type: Pauldrons
- Dropped by: Razorclaw, Harridan's Lair, Greenshade
- Enchantments:Maximum Health
- Traits: Reinforced
Archmage Macano's Mace of the Beekeeper
- Type: Mace
- Dropped by: Archmage Camaano, Naril Nagaia, Greenshade
- Enchantments: Absord Magicka
- Traits: Infused
Beekeeper's Gear Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- The Health Recovery was reduced from 500 to 400 with Update 15 - Horns of the Reach
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Beekeeper's Gear Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
set changed to:(legendary@your lvl up to cp 160):
(3)+129 Hp Recovery
(4)+129 Hp Recovery
(5)+400 Hp Recovery
Damn they changed it and nerfed it a lot
Can this come in purple ?