Scorion's Feast is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Light Armor that is part of Waking Flame DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Light Armor - Crimson Oath Style
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) When you deal damage with a fully charged Heavy Attack, you gain an Imbued Aura for 10 seconds, granting you and up to 3 other group members 307 Magicka and Stamina Recovery. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds. If you deal damage with a fully charged Heavy Attack with an Imbued Aura active, consume it and gain an Overflow Aura for 10 seconds, gaining you and up to 3 group members 307 Weapon and Spell Damage.
Scorion's Feast Guide
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: Waking Flame DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Scorion's Feast Set Location
Scorion's Feast Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon The Dread Cellar. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Scorion's Feast Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Scorion's Feast Pieces
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.