Light Armor - Argonian
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
(4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
(5 items) Adds 1924 Spell Critical
Mother's Sorrow Set Information
- Type of Set: Light Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Arcane
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: ???
- Value: ???
- Difficulty to Acquire: ???
Where to find
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Builds that use Mother's Sorrow
Unique Set Pieces
Bittergreen's Scale of Mother's Sorrow
Mabrigash Spectral Blade of Mother's Sorrow
Kagouti Slayer Medallion of Mother's Sorrow
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Since both damaging Magicka abilites and healing Magicka abilites share Spell Critical, this set is both good for DPS and Healing, as ALL heals over time can crit, not only increasing your healing output, but also increasing your damage at the same time. Templars and Wardens can utilize this set better than other classes because they both have healing class abilities that scale of Magicka.
- As of Update 15 - Horns of the Reach: 5 piece bonus increased from 1643 to 1924