Hawk's Eye is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Primal
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
(5 items) Reduces the cost and increases the damage of your Bow abilities by 6%.
Hawk's Eye Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: None
- Recommend For: Stamina Bow DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Hawk's Eye Set Location
- Hawk's Eye Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Bruma Elite Gear Vendor
- Hawk's Eye Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - Rewards of the Worthy (Armor only)
- Hawk's Eye Set can be acquired in Cyrodiil - As a reward from Bruma Reward Container, Chorrol Reward Container or Cheydinhal Reward Container
Hawk's Eye Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This Set has only a Bow for a Weapon
- This Set is bind-on-equip
- It's possible to get set pieces merely by doing Bruma daily quests in Cyrodiil, as random rewards.
- While not the most exciting set, the improved Stamina pool, Weapon damage bonus, and +5% Bow skill damage multiplier make this a firm foundation for many archery builds.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Hawk's Eye Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
you guy's are dumb. every set and every amour in the game will always have helmet, chest, shoulders, gloves, belt, legs, boots, rings, necklace. well think about it idiots
Is there a shield for this set.
Drops in Prosperous too.
does it come in a necklace
Does this come in a bow