Bone Pirate's Tatters is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of the Murkmire DLC, and has 4 Bonuses.
Medium Armor - Draugr
Bind on Pickup
Bone Pirate's Tatters
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(5 items) While you have a drink buff active, your Max Stamina is increased by 2000 and Stamina Recovery by 133.
Bone Pirate's Tatters Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Murkmire DLC
- Recommend For: DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Bone Pirate's Tatters Set Location
- Bone Pirate's Tatters Set drops from all enemies in the dungeon Blackheart Haven. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
Bone Pirate's Tatters Set Unique Pieces
First Mate's Mark
- Type: Ring
- Dropped by: First Mate Wavecutter, Blackheart Haven
- Enchantments: Reduce Stamina Cost
- Traits: Robust
- Type: Sword
- Dropped by: Captain Blackheart, Blackheart Haven
- Enchantments: Life Drain
- Traits: Infused
Bone Pirate's Tatters Set Notes
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-pickup
- This set has Weapons of every type
- Doesnt work with every drink. (Probably bugged)
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Bone Pirate's Tatters Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does anyone know if this set's 5-piece bonus is still broken and doesn't effect tooltip damage? I've seen forum threads about this from 2018 but nothing saying it's fixed.
In case any of you are still wondering about the droppable items for this set: Yes, they do all drop as listed above. I have as of today gotten every single item possible for this set. Multiple times on a few things. Rings/Necklaces have super low RNG, but it does happen. Have hope and happy farming, people. (:
I have farmed this many times on a sorc and warden and NO bone pirate bows have dropped. Just makes me go play something else, why bother when you can NEVER get what you need? ZOS has some seriously bad stuff in their mojo.
Since when do you need murkmire to run blackheart haven? Blackhearts a vanilla dungeon not dlc.
After I aquired the *****ing Asylum 2H Greatsword, 2H maul of this set drops. FML
Wrong, so far the mini bosses or bosses have not dropped bone pirate anything...
If you did the quest when you were lower level, is there a way to get the quest again for the chest piece?
need to farm this
Does the sword always drop in blue or can you get it in purple?
can i buy this set from the sellers in cyrodii?
So, just wondering how specific this 5-piece bonus is. It specifically says DRINK buff, so does this set bonus not proc if you have a FOOD buff instead? Or is it food/drink? I almost always use food for the max stats.
Necklace doesn't drop
Do daggers drop in this set?
Why is there no magicka version of this set?
Yeah I have a bop maul
Sure there exist an Bone pirates Two-Handed Weapon?