Medium Armor - Coldsnap
Bind on Pickup
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(3 items) Adds 657 Critical Chance
(4 items) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(5 items) When you deal critical damage, you gain a stack of Precision, increasing your Weapon Critical by 177 for 5 seconds, up to 10 stacks max. At max stacks, you also gain Minor Force, increasing your Critical Damage done by 10%. This effect can occur once every half second.
Tzogvin’s Warband Set Guide
- Type of Set: Medium Armor
- Jewelry Trait: Robust
- Required Content: Wrathstone DLC
- Recommend For: Werewolf & Stamina DPS
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
How to Get Tzogvin’s Warband
Tzogvin's Warband Set drops from Bosses in the Group Dungeon: Frostvault. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Tzogvin’s Warband Notes & Tips
- There is no way to increase the amount of stacks you can have with this Set.
- This Set works great with Werewolves due to the sheer amount of Light Attacks they do.
- Once the set piece is in your collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Tzogvin’s Warband Pieces
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.