Kra'gh Set is one of the Monster Helm Sets in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Set is part of One Tamriel, and has 2 bonuses.
Lgt/Med/Hvy - Kra'gh
Bind on Pick-Up
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(1 item) Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
(2 items) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to spawn dreugh limbs that create shockwaves in front of you dealing 249 Physical Damage every 0.6 seconds for 2.4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds and scales off the Higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Kra'gh Set Guide
- Type of Set: Monster Helm
- Required Content: One Tamriel
- Recommend For: Stam DPS/Tank
- Value: Low
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
- Transmute crystal cost:
How to Get Kra'gh Set
- Kra'gh Set can be acquired from Veteran Fungal Grotto I
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulders have a chance to drop from Maj al-Ragath's Chest using Pledge Key.
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Kra'gh Set Notes & Tips
- This is a decent set for a Stamina DPS, just be sure that you don't have too much Penetration when using.
- The Damage of this Set is affected by Mighty and Thaumaturge.
- The Traits of this Set can be Transmuted at any Transmutation Station for 50 Transmute Crystals, but you must have researched the desired Trait in order to do so..
Kra'gh Set Pieces
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Everyone complaining about not getting the shoulders for this. Meanwhile I basically get nothing but the shoulders for this. RNGesus is pranking us.
5th key divines medium, 6th key divines heavy
What is the range on this
(1 items) Adds 1487 Physical Penetration @ Legendary for the Horn's of the Reach Patch.
medium divines shoulders took me around 90 keys, got so many more parts of all the other sets than Kragh
Got the shoulders 1st try
I got light Epaullettes, kept for about 2 weeks then deconstructed them LMAO. I don't wear light armor, still trying for medium or heavy
i got divine medium shoulders on the 10th try or so^^
ye, tru, used 20+ keys, didnt see any, of any kind
The shoulders are a myth.