Slam enemy with an upward swing, dealing 2672 Physical Damage.
Uppercut is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Dizzying Swing - Also sets the enemy off balance. Hitting Off Balance enemies stuns them. Enemies that are immune to Off Balance are snared.
Wrecking Blow -Grants you Empower after casting.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis slams an enemy with an upward swing and send them flying, dealing 5644 physical damage, stunning them for 2.6 seconds, and knocking them back 4 meters.
Champion Points That Affect Uppercut
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Uppercut
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!