Launch across the earth and smash an enemy, dealing 1393 Physical Damage to them and all nearby enemies. This attack is always a critical strike.
After reaching your target, you sunder the ground beneath you, dealing 319 physical damage to all enemies in the area every second for a 15 seconds duration.
Increases the cost and the charge now deals damage in an area around the target, and leaves residual damage at the impact area.
Stampede is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Stampede
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Stampede
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 2
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Why does it say this move deals DOT here when in game it says applies a 40% move speed reduction debuff?