Strike an enemy with a vicious blow, dealing 1434 Physical Damage.
This attack ignores the target's mitigation and grants you Physical and Spell Resistance equal to the amount ignored for 8 seconds.
Berserker Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Berserker Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Onslaught -Killing an enemy with this ability immediately refunds the Ultimate cost.
Berserker Rage -You are immune to all disable, snare and immobilization effects for the duration.
Champion Points That Affect Berserker Strike
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Berserker Strike
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Skills Rank 50
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.