Strike an enemy with a vicious blow, dealing 1437 Physical Damage to them and all nearby enemies.
This attack ignores the target's Physical Resistance and grants you Physical and Spell Resistance equal to the amount ignored for 8 seconds.
Berserker Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Berserker Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Onslaught -Killing an enemy with this ability immediately refunds the Ultimate cost.
Berserker Rage -You are immune to all disable, snare and immobilization effects for the duration.
Champion Points That Affect Berserker Strike
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Berserker Strike
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Skills Rank 50
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.