WITH A TWO-HANDED WEAPON EQUIPPED
Rank I - Two-Handed Rank 10
Swords increase your Weapon and Spell damage done by 142.
Axes increase your Critical Damage and Critical Healing done by 6%.
Maces increase your Armor Penetration by 1650.
Rank II - Two-Handed Rank 25
Swords increase your Weapon and Spell damage done by 284.
Axes increase your Critical Damage and Critical Healing done by 12%.
Maces increase your Armor Penetration by 3300.
Heavy Weapons is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Heavy Weapons
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage of Axe Bleed
- Mighty - Increases Damage of Axe Bleed
Equipment Sets That Affect Heavy Weapons
- Blooddrinker Set increases the damage of Axe Bleed
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Rank I at Two-Handed Rank 10, and Rank II at Two-Handed Rank 25
- Grants Bonus based on the type of weapon equipped.
Can the axe bleed proc from stampede?