Swat enemies in front of you with a mighty swing, dealing 1742 Physical Damage to enemies in fornt of you. You also gain a damage shield that absorbs 1742 damage for 6 seconds.
Cleave is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Carve - Converts into Bleed Damage and applies a bleed over time to enemies.
Brawler - Damage shield now increases in strength for each enemy hit.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis slices all enemies in front of them with a mighty swing, dealing 2822 Physical damage and an additional 2820 physical damage over 8.2 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Cleave
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Cleave
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Blooddrinker Set will increase the damage of the Bleed
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.