Slam enemy with an upward swing, dealing 1143 Physical Damage, setting them off balance for 7 seconds. Hitting an enemy that is already Off Balance stuns them for 2 seconds. Targets that are immune to Off Balance are snared by 40% for 2 seconds.
Also sets the enemy off balance. Hitting Off Balance enemies stuns them. Enemies that are immune to Off Balance are snared.
Dizzying Swing is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Dizzying Swing
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Dizzying Swing
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.