Swat enemies in front of you with a mighty swing, dealing 424 Physical Damage and causing them to bleed for an additional 730 Physical Damage over 10 seconds.
You also gain a damage shield that absorbs 289 damage for 8 seconds. Each enemy hit increases the damage shield's strength by 100%.
Grants a damage shield that increases in strength for each enemy hit.
Brawler is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Brawler
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage of initial hit
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage of Bleed
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Bastion - Increases effectiveness of the Damage Shield
Equipment Sets That Affect Brawler
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Blooddrinker Set will increase the damage of the Bleed
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will extend the duration of the Damage Shield to 11.2 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.