Strike an enemy with a vicious blow, dealing 1476 Physical Damage to them and all nearby enemies.
This attack ignores the target's Resistance and grants you Physical and Spell Penetration for your Direct Damage attacks equal to 100% of the amount ignored from the initial target for 5 seconds.
Now grants penetration rather than resistance, and increases duration of bonuses.
Onslaught is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Onslaught
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Onslaught
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Skills Rank 50
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
If you are a good player and have everything set up correctly this will 1 shot kids and you will get your ulti back as soon as they die
Do i have to kill an enemy with the first strike to get the costs refund or is it enough to kill the target within the 8 seconds span ?
Needs an update. This skill scales off of max stamina or magicka, not just weapon or spell damage.