|Cast Time||Instant (33s)|
Focus your strength to gain Major Brutality, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20% for 33 seconds.
You heal for 119 Health every 2 seconds while active, and an additional 184 Health when Rally expires.
The final heal is increased by up to 564%, in proportion to the length of time Rally has been active.
Also heals you when the effect expires.
Rally is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Rally
- Quick Recovery - Increases Healing Received
- Blessed - Increases Healing Done
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Healing
Equipment Sets That Affect Rally
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the effectiveness of this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Major Brutality to 46.2 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 38
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.