Focus your strength to gain Major Brutality and Sorcery, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20%, as well as gaining Minor Endurance, increasing your stamina recovery by 15% for 20 seconds.
You heal for 1199 Health when Rally ends. The final heal is increased by 15% every 1 second, up to a maximum 300%.
Also heals you when the effect expires.
Rally is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Rally
Equipment Sets That Affect Rally
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the effectiveness of this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Major Brutality to 46.2 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 38
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How are people healing to full health with rally? Wtf am i missing ? The tooltip is vague. Heal is increased up to 15% a second. What second? The seconds inbetween use or what? How hard is it to give a simple explanation instead of gibberish?
Pretty Mad At The Nerf To Rally. August 2019 Less Of A Heal. No Heal Over Time. PS4 Server's