Spin around and strike an enemy down, dealing 1161 Physical Damage.
Deals up to 300% more damage against enemies with less than 50% Health.
Reverse Slash is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Reverse Slash Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Reverse Slice - Now deals its damage in an area around the initial target as well.
Executioner - Increases the amount of bonus damage dealt at low health targets.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis spins around and strikes an enemy down, dealing 16934 Physical damage.
Used when the enemy is below 25% Health.
Champion Points That Affect Reverse Slash
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Reverse Slash
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 20
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.