|Cast Time||Instant (33s)|
Focus your strength to gain Major Brutality, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20% for 33 seconds.
You heal yourself for 119 Health every 2 seconds while active.
Momentum is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Forward Momentum - Reduced cost and removes snares.
Rally - Heals when effect ends.
Champion Points That Affect Momentum
- Quick Recovery - Increases Healing Received
- Blessed - Increases Healing Done
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Healing
Equipment Sets That Affect Momentum
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the effectiveness of this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Major Brutality to 46.2 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 38
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.