Focus your strength to gain Major Brutality and Sorcery, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20%, as well as gaining Minor Endurance, increasing your stamina recovery by 15% for 20 seconds.
Momentum is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Forward Momentum - Reduces the cost, increases the duration, and provides a brief immunity to snares and immobilizations.
Rally - Heals when the effect ends.
Champion Points That Affect Momentum
Equipment Sets That Affect Momentum
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the effectiveness of this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Major Brutality to 46.2 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 38
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
It says that you gain 24% more weapon damage, but for me atleast, my damage stays the same with or without it. Does this happen for anyone else?