Spin around and strike an enemy down, dealing 1199 Physical Damage to them and all nearby enemies.
Deals up to 300% more damage against enemies with less than 50% Health.
Now deals its damage in an area around the initial target as well.
Reverse Slice is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Reverse Slice
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Reverse Slice
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 20
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.