Swat enemies in front of you with a mighty swing, dealing 616 Physical Damage to damage to enemies in front of you, and causing them to bleed for an additional 615 Physical Damage over 10 seconds.
Applies a bleed overtime to enemies hit.
Carve is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Carve
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Carve
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Blooddrinker Set will increase the damage of the Bleed
- Jurvuld's Guidance Set will extend the duration of Minor Heroism to 12.2 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.