Ravage nearby enemies’ souls with a night rune, dealing 1193 Magic Damage and stunning them for 4.5 seconds.
An ally can target a ravaged enemy and activate the Soul Leech synergy dealinng 1104 Magic Damage to them and healing for damaged caused.
Soul Shred is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Soul Shred Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Soul Siphon - Heals you and nearby allies but deals no damage and no longer stuns.
Soul Tether - Deals additional damage over time to enemies and heals you.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Shred
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Soul Shred
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.