Sap an enemy's agility and wrack them with pain, dealing 4631 Magic Damage over 20 seconds and reducing their Movement Speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
Cripple is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Debilitate - You can put this ability on an unlimited amount of targets. Refund Magicka when an enemy dies while affected.
Crippling Grasp - Deals additional damage and immobilizes when initially applied
Champion Points That Affect Cripple
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Cripple
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will extend the duration of Major Evasion to 36.4s and Major Expedition to 5.6s
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.