Siphon the vigor from your enemies’ blood, dealing 616 Magic Damage to all nearby enemies and healing you and your allies for 205 plus 20% for each enemy hit.
Also heals you and your allies and grants you Major Sorcery, increasing your Spell Damage.
Sap Essence is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Sap Essence
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness of any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Sap Essence
- Any Sets that increases Magicka will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.