|Cast Time||Instant (8s)|
Ravage nearby enemies’ souls with a night rune, dealing 1193 Magic Damage and stunning them for 4.5 seconds.
Ravaged enemies are tethered to you for 8.5 seconds. While they remain within 10 Meters of you, You siphon 201 Health every 1 second.
An ally can target a ravaged enemy and activate the Soul Leech synergy dealing 1104 Magic Damage to them and healing for damaged caused.
Deals additional damage over time to enemies and heals you.
Soul Tether is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Tether
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Soul Tether
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.