Siphon the vigor from your enemies’ blood, dealing 615 Magic Damage to all nearby enemies.
Drain Power is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Drain Power Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Power Extraction - Converts into a Stamina ability, deals Disease Damage, and the increased damage dealt.
Sap Essence - Also heals you and your allies and grants you Major Sorcery, increasing your Spell Damage.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Siphons the vigor from the blood of enemies around them, dealing 2822 Magic damage and healing themselves and their allies for 2595 Health.
Champion Points That Affect Drain Power
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Drain Power
- Any Sets that increases Magicka will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.