Steal an enemy’s life force, dealing 2224 Magic Damage and healing you for 35% of the damage inflicted every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
Drastically increases damage. Heal is decreased and only targets self.
Swallow Soul is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Swallow Soul
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Swallow Soul
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!