Sap an enemy's agility and wrack them with pain, dealing 1199 Magic Damage and an additional 4350 Magic Damage over 20 seconds, immobilizing them for 2 seconds and reducing their Movement Speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
Converts some of the damage over time into more up front damage, immobilizes the enemy on impact, and reduces the cost.
Crippling Grasp is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Crippling Grasp
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Crippling Grasp
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will extend the duration of Major Evasion to 36.4s and Major Expedition to 5.6s
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Ty for your site. It’s one of my faves. Isn’t this skill also affected by Thaumaturge?