|Cast Time||Instant (30s)|
Shackle an enemy in torment disorienting them for 30 seconds and dealing [x] Magic Damage over 7 seconds when the effect ends.
You can only have one Prolonged Suffering at a time.
The damage over time effect lasts for longer.
Prolonged Suffering is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of
Champion Points That Affect Prolonged Suffering
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage to Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Prolonged Suffering
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.