Siphon the vigor from your enemies’ blood, dealing 1742 Disease Damage to all nearby enemies.
If an enemy is hit, you apply Minor Cowardice to them for 10 seconds, reducing their Weapon and Spell Damage by 215 and you gain Major Brutality, Major Sorcery and Minor Courage, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20% and 215 for 30 seconds.
Converts to a Stamina ability that deals Disease damage. Applies Minor Cowardice to enemies hit and grants Minor Courage to you.
Power Extraction is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Power Extraction
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Power Extraction
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.