|Cast Time||Instant (8s)|
Sap an enemy's agility and bolster your own, dealing [x] Magic Damage over 8 seconds and reducing their Movement Speed by 40%.
You also gain Major Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed by 30%.
If the enemy dies while affected with Debilitate you restore, 50% of the ability's cost as Magicka
You can put this ability on an unlimited amount of targets. Refund Magicka when an enemy dies while affected
Debelitate is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Siphoning Skills Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Debelitate
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Debelitate
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will extend the duration of Major Evasion to 36.4s and Major Expedition to 5.6s
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.