Slash an enemy, dealing 2323 Magic Damage.
If you strike an enemy from their flank you set them Off Balance.
Veiled Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Veiled Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Surprise Attack -Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Always applies the Sundered status effect and deals guaranteed critical damage when flanking an enemy.
Concealed Weapon -While slotted you gain Minor Expedition and leaving Sneak or invisibility increases your Weapon and Spell Damage.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Slashes an enemy, dealing 5644 Magic damage and setting them off balance for 7.2 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Veiled Strike
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Veiled Strike
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 4
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.