Slash an enemy, dealing 822 Magic Damage.
Attacking with Veiled Strike while Sneaking or invisible stuns the enemy and sets them Off Balance for 4 seconds.
Veiled Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online, this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Veiled Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Surprise Attack -Converts to a Stamina ability, and applies Major Fracture to the enemy, reducing their Physical Resistance.
Concealed Weapon -While slotted, your Movement Speed while Sneaking or invisible is increased.
Champion Points That Affect Veiled Strike
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Veiled Strike
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 4
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.