Create a corridor of shadows, granting you and allies in area Major Expedition, increasing Movement Speed 30%. Effect persists for 4 seconds after leaving the path.
Deals 210 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second.
Path effects a larger conal area and deals more damage.
Twisting Path is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Twisting Path
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage over time
Equipment Sets That Affect Twisting Path
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set increases Major Expedition to 2.8 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 20
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.