Slash an enemy, dealing 822 Physical Damage and afflicting them with Major Fracture, which reduces their Physical Resistance by 5280 for 15 seconds.
Attacking with Surprise Attack while Sneaking or invisible stuns the enemy and sets them Off Balance for 4 seconds.
Converts to a Stamina ability, and applies Major Fracture to the enemy, reducing their Physical Resistance.
Surprise Attack is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online, this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Surprise Attack
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Surprise Attack
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 4
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.