Veil of Blades
Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within by 70%, dealing 361 Magic Damage to them every 1 second, and granting you and your allies Major Protection, reducing your damage taken by 30%.
Allies in the area can activate Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70% and healing them for 3249 Health over 4 seconds.
Enemies in the area also take damage over time.
Veil of Blades is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online, this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Veil of Blades
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumaturge - Increase Damage
- Quick Recovery - (needs testing)
- Blessed - (needs testing)
Equipment Sets That Affect Veil of Blades
- Any Sets with Healing Done, Healing Received or Healing Taken will affect this Set.
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set does NOT affect this Skill
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 12
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.