Summon a shade version of yourself to stay in place and attack an enemy from range for 18 seconds.
The shade’s attacks deal 142 Magic Damage every 2 seconds. The shade's attacks infflict the enemy with Minor Maim, reducing their damage by 5% for 4 seconds.
While the shade is summoned, you can activate this ability again to teleport to the shade's location.
This ability scales with your highest offensive stats.
Summon a ranged shade instead which deals more damage, and you can activate the ability again to teleport to it.
Shadow Image is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Shadow Image
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Shadow Image
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 42
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.