Summon a shade version of yourself to stay in place and attack an enemy from range for 18 seconds.
The shade’s attacks deal 318 Magic Damage and afflict the enemy with Minor Maim, reducing their damage by 15% for 4 seconds.
While the shade is summoned, you can activate this ability again to teleport to the shade's location.
Summon a ranged shade instead which deals more damage, and you can activate the ability again to teleport to it.
Shadow Image is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online, this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Shadow Image
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases initial Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Shadow Image
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 42
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.