|Cast Time||Instant (13.5s)|
Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within by 70% and granting you and your allies Major Protection, reducing your damage taken by 30%.
Allies in the area can activate Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70% and healing them for 3249 Health over 4 seconds.
Consuming Darkness is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Shadow Skills Line, which is part of the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Consuming Darkness Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Bolstering Darkness -You reduce your own damage taken by an additional amount.
Veil of Blades -Enemies in the area also take damage over time.
Champion Points That Affect Consuming Darkness
Equipment Sets That Affect Consuming Darkness
- Any Sets with Healing Done, Healing Received or Healing Taken will affect this Set.
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set does NOT affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 12
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.