Path of Darkness
Create a corridor of shadows, granting you and allies in area Major Expedition, increasing Movement Speed 30%. Effect persists for 4 seconds after leaving the path.
Path of Darkness is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Path of Darkness Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Twisting Path-Path effects a large conal area and deals more damage.
Refreshing Path-Path also heals you and your allies.
Champion Points That Affect Path of Darkness
Equipment Sets That Affect Path of Darkness
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set increases Major Expedition to 2.8 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 20
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.