Summon a shade version of yourself to attack an enemy and fight your side for 15 seconds.
The shade's attacks deal 141 Magic Damage once every 2 seconds, and afflict the enemy with Minor Maim, reducing their damage by 5% for 4 seconds.
This ability scales with your highest offensive stats.
Summon Shade is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Summon Shade Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Shade deals increased damage, and occasionally casts and area of effects attack.
Shadow Image -Summon a ranged shade instead which deals more damage, and you can activate the ability again to teleport to it.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Shade
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Shade
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 42
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.