Conjure a ring of shadow, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within by 70% and granting you and your allies Major Protection, while inside the ring and even after leaving it, reducing your damage taken by 30%.
Allies in the area can activate Hidden Refresh synergy, granting them invisibility, increasing their Movement Speed by 70% and healing them for 3249 Health over 4 seconds.
You reduce your own damage taken by an additional amount.
Bolstering Darkness is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Shadow Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Bolstering Darkness
Equipment Sets That Affect Bolstering Darkness
- Any Sets with Healing Done, Healing Received or Healing Taken will affect this Set.
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set does NOT affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Shadow Rank 12
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka or Stamina.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- This is a great tank Ultimate, as it grants incredible damage mitigation and some group utility in the form of an aggro dump and heal-over-time.
- Additionally, this is a great defensive Ultimate in that its effects work independently of your resources and power ratings; this ability will remain consistently useful as a defense.