Summon Charged Atronach
Summon a storm atronach at the target location. The atronach’s arrival deals 2323 Shock Damage and stuns nearby enemies for 3 seconds. The atronach calls upon a lightning storm every 2 seconds, dealing 2323 Shock Damage to enemies around it. Enemies hit are afflicted with the Concussion status effect.
An ally can activate Charged Lighting synergy, granting the ally and the atronach Major Berserk, increasing their damage by 10% for 8 seconds.
The atronach now uses a powerful area of effect attack, which always applies Concussion.
Summon Charged Atronach is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Charged Atronach
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Charged Atronach
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Summon Storm Atronach Rank IV