Summon Charged Atronach
Summon a storm atronach at the target location. The atronach’s arrival deals 795 Shock Damage and stuns nearby enemies for 3 seconds. The atronach zaps the closest enemy, dealing 397 Shock Damage every 1 second, and periodically deals 795 Shock Damage to enemies around it.
An ally can activate Charged Lighting synergy, granting the ally and the atronach Major Berserk, increasing their damage by 10% for 8 seconds.
The atronach gains a powerful area of effect attack.
Summon Charged Atronach is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Charged Atronach
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Charged Atronach
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Summon Storm Atronach Rank IV