Command the powers of Oblivion to send a Daedric familiar to fight at your side. The familiar's attacks deal 159 Shock Damage plus 15% additional damage.
Once summoned, you can activate the familiar's special ability, dealing 443 Shock Damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds to enemies near him.
The faimiliar remains until killed or unsommoned.
Unstable Familiar is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Daedric Summoning Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Unstable Familiar Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Unstable Clannfear -You summon a clanfear. Once summoned, you can activate the clanfear's special ability to heal you and the clanfear.
Volatile Familiar - You summon a volative familiar. Once summoned, you can activate the familiar's special ability to pulse area damage and stun enemies.
Champion Points That Affect Unstable Familiar
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Unstable Familiar
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Daedric Summoning Rank 1