Summon Twilight Matriarch
Call on Azura to send a twilight matriarch to fight at your side. The twilight matriarch’s zaps deal 283 Shock Damage and its kicks deal 283 Shock Damage.
Once summoned, you can activate the twilight matriarch's special ability for 4452 Magicka, causing it to heal the matriarch and up to 2 other friendly targets for 2838 Health.
The twilight matriarch remains until it is killed or unsummoned.
You summon a twilight Matriarch. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability to heal the matriarch and up to 2 other friendly targets.
Summon Twilight Matriarch is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Twilight Matriarch
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Quick Recovery
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Twilight Matriarch
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Summon Winged Twilight Rank IV