Curse an enemy with a destruction rune, dealing 2904 Magic Damage to the target and 1335 Magic Damage to all other nearby enemies after 6 seconds.
You can have only one Daedric Curse active at a time.
Daedric Curse is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Daedric Curse Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Daedric Prey - Reduces the cost and your pets deal additional damage to the cursed target.
Haunting Curse - The curse will continue to haunt the enemy and explode a second time.
Champion Points That Affect Daedric Curse
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Daedric Curse
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Daedric Summoning Rank 4