|Cast Time||Instant (6s)|
|Range||28m range (Enemy)|
Curse an enemy with a destruction rune, dealing 1072 Magic Damage to the target and 472 Magic Damage to all other nearby enemies after 6 seconds.
You can have only one Daedric Curse active at a time.
Daedric Curse is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Daedric Summoning Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Daedric Curse Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Daedric Prey-Your pets deal additional damage to the cursed target.
Haunting Curse-The curse will continue to haunt the enemy and explode a second time.
Champion Points That Affect Daedric Curse
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Daedric Curse
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Daedric Summoning Rank 4