Summon Winged Twilight
Call on Azura to send a winged twilight to fight at your side. The winged twilight’s zaps deal 283 Shock Damage and its kicks deal 283 Shock Damage.
Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability for 4452 Magicka, causing it to heal the winged twilight and 1 other friendly target for 2837 Health.
The winged twilight remains until it is killed or unsummoned.
Summon Winged Twilight is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Summon Winged Twilight Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Summon Twilight Tormentor - You summon a twilight tormentor. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability to grant it a damage bonus to high health enemies.
Summon Twilight Matriarch - You summon a twilight Matriarch. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability to heal the matriarch and up to 2 other friendly targets.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Winged Twilight
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Quick Recovery
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Winged Twilight
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Daedric Summoning Rank 20