Curse an enemy with a destruction rune, dealing 1415 Magic Damage to the target and 650 Magic Damage to all other nearby enemies after 3.5 seconds.
The curse will continue to haunt the enemy and explode a second time, dealing an additional 1415 Magic Damage to the target and 650 Magic Damage to all other nearby enemies after 8.5 seconds.
You can have only one Haunting Curse active at a time.
The curse will continue to haunt the enemy and explode a second time.
Haunting Curse is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Haunting Curse
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Haunting Curse
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Daedric Curse Rank IV