Summon Twilight Tormentor
Call on Azura to send a twilight tormentor to fight at your side. The twilight tormentor’s zaps deal 478 Shock Damage and its kicks deal 478 Shock Damage.
Once summoned, you can activate the twilight tormentor's special ability for 2700 Magicka, causing it to deal 60% more damage to enemies above 50% Health for 20 seconds.
The twilight tormentor remains until it is killed or unsummoned.
You summon a twilight tormentor, which deals higher damage. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability to grant it a damage bonus to high health enemies.
Summon Twilight Tormentor is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Summon Twilight Tormentor
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Summon Twilight Tormentor
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Summon Winged Twilight Rank IV